Saturday, March 3, 2012

365 Days of Memories Take Three! Day Sixty-Three

There are no words to adequately describe the awful storms that passed through parts of Indiana and Kentucky yesterday.  Those of us living in the city of Lexington were fortunate - the storms passed us by without event... other's weren't so lucky.

My thoughts and prayers are with those in our neighboring communities -- especially those in Henryville and Marysville Indiana... in West Liberty, Kentucky (pictured below) and in the other small counties (Laurel, Magoffin, Menifee, Saylersville)... may you find the strength to pick up the pieces and move on with your lives.

Image Credit:  WKYT News - Kentucky
West Liberty Kentucky, March 3, 2012.


*I"m safe in the eye of the storm.
Mercy and faith keep me warm.
All the dreams I've seen tattered and torn,
just when I think I can take anymore...

You give me shelter, and never will I be alone.
Hold me closer and help me to find my way home.
Cause it's a long road through the darkest of nights,
but your love won't let me lose sight
Of the Glory of Life.*

-- Rascal Flatts --

No comments: