Sunday, March 27, 2011

365 Days Take Two -- Day Fourteen -- Slice of Life Challenge


Copyright 2010.  Connor and Caydence :)
All Rights Reserved.

*Once we cross that far horizon,
life is bound to be surprising,
we'll take it day by day.
Nevermind the wind and weather,
if we walk that trail together,
somehow we'll find our way.

Yeah there's a long road before us,
and it's a hard road indeed.
But darling I vow, we'll get through somehow,
wherever the trail may lead.

... And through the whole ride,
I'll be by your side,

Wherever the trail may lead.*

-- Tim McGraw --

7 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet! Love the tutu. :)

Leslie Taylor said...

Love it!!

Brendazzle* said...

I love the way she's looking at him.

Tasha said...

You can see the love in this picture! Just lovely!

Rachel @ Simple Girl said...

Love the tutu with the pink sneakers. I also love that she's wearing glasses. That's what makes it real to me!

Rachel said...

Thank you all for your sweet comments :) This photo is probably my favorite ever that I've taken of my godchildren -- it just captures the two of them, and the love they have for each other, perfectly! Thank you again!

Unknown said...

Oh, what a sweet shot. I want to just pick up both of those kids and give them the biggest hugs. You captured their precious relationship perfectly!