Monday, May 21, 2012

365 Days Take Three! -- Day One Hundred Forty-Two

Otherwise titled "Way Behind"

And Cupcakes I made for my cousin Laura's graduation party :)



** The swirl cupcakes were made using three different icing bags. Insert different colored icing into two bags and flatten, cut ends off and then drop them into the third bag (this bag has the tip on it - I used Wilton 1m tip).  Squeeze until both colors come out together... takes a small bit of effort sometimes and then ice as normal :)

** Decorations for the other cupcakes were made using wilton white fondant dyed with gel dye.  I just winged those so I don't really have directions for them, but they were pretty simple!



2 comments:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

I'll take 2 dozen...please? :-)

Rachel said...

Lol -- I'll get right on that!