Saturday, September 11, 2010

Where Were You...


Video I took at an Alan Jackson concert last spring...

It's hard to believe it's been nine years ago since that tragic and horrible day in 2001. 

Nine years and I can still remember so vividly the events of that day as I watched them unfold on television before my eyes.  Unsure whether it was all really real or just some terrible nightmare... some sick joke.

Looking back today, tears still fill my eyes as I watch the news coverage and the documentaries.  My heart still aches for everyone who lost a family member or friend that day.

September 11, 2001... a day we will never forget.

1 comment:

Pitterle Postings said...

I feel the same way. It is something that I hope I never forget. I wish I could remember the name of every single victim. Since I can't, I will honor them by remembering always that they are true heroes